R Series – Close Control Air Conditioners for “In Row” Installation
R series air conditioners are designed and built so as to fit into this plant layout perfectly.
They exploit the space left free from racks and allow cold air to be distributed as close as possible to servers, that is, where heat is generated.
- The racks containing servers are increasingly positioned according to the Hot Aisle and Cold Aisle layout.
- Air temperatures are allowed to rise up to 30-35°C in the hot aisle and 20-25°C in the cold one, with very low humidity (never above 30%).
- Server performance is increasingly on the rise, while server sizes are increasingly reduced. As a result, many more servers can be installed in a rack, so some of these racks can be eliminated as they are empty. At the same time, heat dissipation increases, thereby requiring more power from air conditioners.
R series air conditioners are designed and built so as to fit into this plant layout perfectly. As a matter of fact:
- They exploit the space left free from racks and allow cold air to be distributed as close as possible to servers, that is, where heat is generated.
- They feature rear intake from the hot aisle and front supply to the cold aisle with a horizontal flow. The horizontal flow reduces internal pressure drop, with a consequent reduction in the power draw of the fan.
- Very high EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)
- Limited footprint
- Dark gray RAL 7024 metal structure
- Panels with thermo-acoustic insulation
- Front and rear accessibility for easy maintenance
- Cooling, electric and water top/bottom connections
- Electrical panel complete with control and safety devices
- SURVEYEVO control microprocessor with graphic display
- G4-class efficiency air filters with dirty filter alert
- Return air temperature sensor
- Supply air temperature sensor
- Electronic EC FANS
- Brushless DC compressors with R410A inverter regulation
- Electronic expansion valves with SMART COOL system
- Three-way control valves
- Unit shutdown system for the presence of fire
- RS485 Modbus RTU slave card
GET A QUOTE
Are you interested? Call us on +4021 323 50 71 or fill in the form below and we will sent you a quote.
Fields marqued with * are mandatory.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]