MidiControl – Central battery system
The MidiControl is a preconfigured central battery system with single luminaire monitoring without additional wires, free programmable circuits and 5-year log book for connecting emergency and security luminaires with LED, fluorescent or halogen lamps.
The MidiControl is a preconfigured central battery system with single luminaire monitoring without additional wires, free programmable circuits and 5-year log book for connecting emergency and security luminaires with LED, fluorescent or halogen lamps. Available either with one or two chargers to 2.5A. The biggest version equipped with 55 Ah batteries, performes an output of 5300 W for 1 hour, 2300 W for 3 hours or 1000 W for 8 hours.
The circuit module supplies all connected luminaires to the system with electricity. Each outlet can be programmed for circuit monitored systems and for single luminaire monitoring. A combined operation is also possible. The MidiControl can hold up to 16 modules of types DCM42 for up to 32 current circuits.
Each module is designed for 2 output circuits, each with up to 20 lights. Each circuit can be programmed as continuous light, maintained light, switched maintained light or a staircase light. Maintained lights and emergency lights can be operated combined. This allows up to 640 emergency or safety lights to be supplied.
The built-in web interface with visualization software allows to set up and monitoring the system and the connected lights very comfortable from any networked PC. The position of the installed luminaires can be shown on a stored building plan.
Up to 32 systems can be linked by TCP / IP. This allows a maximum of 1024 circuits and 20,480 luminaires to be connected and monitored by the whole system.
- According to DIN VDE 0100-718, DIN EN 50172, E DIN VDE 0108-100 and ÖVE/ÖNORM E8002
- Microprocessor-based function control system
- Memory for test results over 5 years
- Illuminated large LCD display with plain text display
- Multilingual switch-selectable
- Password protected
- Service contact preprogrammed
- Easy and understandable programming with 8 buttons
- Extern PC keyboard for the fastly configuration of the device (PS2)
- Memory-Card (MultiMediaCard) for software updates
- RS-232 interface
- Centronics printer interface included
- Ethernet interface
- Control and monitoring over webbrowser
- Display of lamp positions and state in a building ground plan
- Free programmable circuits
- Single lamp monitoring without additional wires
- Adaptive mains monitoring at every circuit
- Selective ISO check of every circuit
- Up to 32 circuits in one 19” cabinet
- Use of current modules DCM 42 possible
- Battery charger with IUTQ characteristic for a maximum of battery life
- Extern modules (network guardian etc.) can be connected and controlled over a bussystem
- integrated stand socket
|Case material:||Steel, RAL 7032|
|Dimensions:||1950 x 600 x 450mm|
|Cable inlet:||from top|
|Voltage:||3 x 230V 50Hz|
|Output circuits:||max. 32 circuits with switchover for non-maintained or maintained operation|
|Battery:||Maintenance-free, closed lead acid cell OGiV, OGi or OPzS
up to 55
|Permissible Ambient Temperature:||0°C to 35°C|
GET A QUOTE
Are you interested? Call us on +4021 323 50 71 or fill in the form below and we will sent you a quote.
Fields marqued with * are mandatory
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]