G Series – Close Control Air Conditioners for Large Data Centers
Without increasing the footprint of the machine, and only exploiting space where it is provided, great advantages have been obtained:
- With the same air conditioner footprint, it has been possible to increase the front section of the coil by about 40-50% by reducing the pressure drop on the air side, and thus the fan energy consumption.
- Increasing the size of the air filters installed upstream of the cold coil allows a significant reduction in load losses and replacement frequency for maintenance.
- Increased efficiency of the fans which, installed in the stand, expel treated air horizontally and completely unobstructedly.
- Very high EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)
- Limited footprint
- Dark gray RAL 7024 metal structure
- Panels with thermo-acoustic insulation
- Electrical panel complete with control and safety devices
- SURVEYEVO control microprocessor with graphic display
- G4-class efficiency air filters with dirty filter alert
- Return air temperature sensor
- Supply air temperature sensor
- Electronic EC FANS
- R410A scroll compressors
- Electronic expansion valves with SMART COOL system
- Two-way control valves
- Unit shutdown system for the presence of fire
- RS485 Modbus RTU slave card
GET A QUOTE
Are you interested? Call us on +4021 323 50 71 or fill in the form below and we will sent you a quote.
Fields marqued with * are mandatory.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]