Central Battery System
Central battery system are ideal for medium to large installations. For projects where central control and testing is desirable, a central battery system is a viable and cost effective alternative to self-contained emergency lighting products.
The main advantages of central battery systems over self-contained systems are:
• Testing and maintenance is much easier to carry out
• Battery replacement is much quicker and less disruptive
• Battery life is generally 10 years or more
• Luminaires can be centrally controlled
• High light levels can easily be achieved
• The emergency lighting system can be completely unobtrusive.
RP-Technik, a reputable german manufacturer of emergency power systems and batteries, authorized us to sell, install, maintain and service their MicroControl, MiniControl, MidiControl and Wireless Control in Romania.
Power Backup Services (PBS) has fully trained personnel in RP-Technik facilities – click here to see the certification.