Engineer/ Service Technician
Performing the installation, maintenance, repair and maintenance of the electrical equipment sold by our company.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Installation and commissioning of electrical equipment: Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and Diesel Generators;
- Finding defects and repairing UPS and Diesel generators;
- Training of the beneficiary's staff;
- Performing preventive and corective maintenance of the equipment.
Requirements / Studies, Experience and Skills:
- Medium / upper studies of electrical, electronic, electrotechnical, automation;
- Power electronics: rectifiers, continuous current converters, inverters;
- Medium English knowledge;
- Availability for working nationaly.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and electronic schemes;
- Very good planning, organization and synthesis, rigorousness and attention to detail;
- ANRE authorization is an advantage;
- Experience in Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS and Diesel Generators is an asset;
- Minimum computer skills;
- Driving license category B;
- Customer orientation, team spirit, communication;
- High ability to analyze and solve critical situations;
- Autodidact, proactive.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV by e-mail, at email@example.com.