It is clear that the transformer-free UPS design is better, which is why it now dominates the market. Read more about Major technical specification differences and Major differences …
April 6, 2018
ABB Powerwave Standalone 60–500 KVA
PowerWave 33, an online double conversion UPS, delivers continuous power availability to network-critical infrastructures of both data centers and process control environments. Offering maximum power protection, the PowerWave 33 has a small footprint and uses less energy than comparable products – thus delivering significant savings.
The three-phase UPS for critical applications
• Online double conversion technology
• Parallelable systems for increased redundancy
• Extendable backup time
• Ripple-free and temperature controlled battery chargers extend battery life time performance
Low cost of ownership
• Up to 96% efficiency in double conversion across a wide load range
• Up to ≥99% efficiency in eco-mode
• Rated output power factor 1.0
• Near-unity input power factor at partial and full loads
• Small footprint offers saving on expensive floor space
• Cooling air exhaust through the top of the cabinet – no rear cabinet clearance is required (only 60–120kW and 400 to 500kW units)
Efficient service concept
• Front access for serviceability and maintenance
• User-friendly LCD
• Remote monitoring and connectivity options
To find out more about the ABB Powerwave Standalone 60–500 kVA, you can download here the documentation.
GET A QUOTE
Are you interested? Call us on +4021 323 50 71 or fill in the form below and we will sent you a quote.
Fields marqued with * are mandatory.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]