ABB Modular UPS 10-200KVA
ABB’s DPA UPScale ST is available for high density applications requiring an all-in-one power protection solution that includes UPS modules, maintenance bypass, batteries, I/O terminals and communications.
The three-phase modular UPS for critical applications
The modular UPS designed for low and medium power applications
All-in-one power protection solution
ABB’s DPA UPScale ST is available for high density applications requiring an all-in-one power protection solution that includes UPS modules, maintenance bypass, batteries, I/O terminals and communications. A single system delivers power protection from 10 kW to 200 kW in 10 kW or 20 kW modular steps. For a continuously growing midsized infrastructure, DPA UPScale ST can be paralleled horizontally to increase the capacity up to 400 kW. The ability to increment the power as the critical load grows optimizes the operating efficiency and reduce the initial cost for installations.
• Online double conversion UPS
• Power range from 10 kW to 200 kW in a single frame
• Redundant capacity (N+1) per frame
• Up to four frames in parallel
• Online swap modularity (OSM)
• Up to 96% online efficiency
• Eco-mode efficiency ≥ 98%
• Low input harmonic distortion (THDi < 3%)
• High power density (472 kW/m²)
• Flexible battery configuration
• Remote control and monitoring options
To find out more about the ABB Modular UPS 10-200KVA, you can download here the documentation.
GET A QUOTE
Are you interested? Call us on +4021 323 50 71 or fill in the form below and we will sent you a quote.
Fields marqued with * are mandatory.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]