P Series – Close Control Air Conditioners
The P Series close control air conditioners have constructional and operating characteristics suitable for environments where thermal loads of a sensitive nature prevail.
Although optimised for data centers, the technical characteristics of the P series make these units suitable for various types of special applications.
Although optimised for data centers, the technical characteristics of the P series make these units suitable for various types of special applications, such as metrology laboratories, TV production studios, recording and conservation rooms for musical instruments, museums and archives, control rooms in power stations and railway junctions.
In addition, their application proves ideal for various industrial sectors: optics, electronics, electromedical equipment, production of electrical or electronic equipment, production of musical instruments, etc.
The P series air conditioners offer:
- Temperature and humidity close control.
- A high delivered cooling capacity to footprint ratio, which makes it easier to design the environments to be air conditioned.
- Very high values of energy efficiency, which translate into lower CO2 emissions into the environment, and in particularly low operating costs.
- High flexibility of use, thanks to the wide range of accessories which can be selected.
- Very high EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)
- Limited footprint
- Dark gray RAL 7024 metal structure
- Panels with thermo-acoustic insulation
- Electrical panel complete with control and safety devices
- SURVEYEVO control microprocessor with graphic display
- G4-class efficiency air filters with dirty filter alert
- Return air temperature sensor
- Supply air temperature sensor
- Electronic EC FANS
- R410A scroll compressors
- Electronic expansion valves with SMART COOL system
- Three-way control valves
- Unit shutdown system for the presence of fire
- RS485 Modbus RTU slave card
GET A QUOTE
Are you interested? Call us on +4021 323 50 71 or fill in the form below and we will sent you a quote.
Fields marqued with * are mandatory.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]